At CPAN, we recognize that referrals for skilled nursing care comes from a variety of sources:
- Physician’s Office
- Family members
CPAN’s case management team is made up of the following:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Case Managers (CCMs)
With detailed knowledge of the guidelines, requirements and documentation needs of each of our contracted payers, our team guides facilities through the process.
We serve as the liaison between the payer and the facility by providing assistance in the following areas:
- Centralized case management for all facilities in the network
- Single contact number for all of CPAN
- Supporting 24/7 referrals and admissions
- Ongoing certification and re-certification
- Frequent communication via phone, email and fax
- Authorization and rate issue resolution
- Smooth change of care level transitions
- Review data reminders
- Concurrent reviews
- Collect and update clinical documentation to determine appropriate care and maintain coverage for patients in your facility
- Centralized case management team for all payors
- Notices for next review dates
- Admission Support 24/7
- Notifications of updates/changes to the payor process or skilled criteria
- Expedited pre-cert process with Hospital Partners throughout the state
We understand that you need an answer quickly, and our team is committed to meeting your needs quickly and efficiently.
As a network built by providers, we are here to meet your needs and offer the services that will help you compete.
Our programs are designed to support your efforts to improve quality care and patient outcomes.
We know that you value clear communication and documentation, and our processes are designed to make that happen.
Our mission is to create a provider network that offers excellent customer service, contract access and case management services that will allow our providers to compete in a highly challenging health care marketplace.