In an effort to help our members, CPAN facilitates communication with payers while ensuring the delivery of high quality care and offering value to our payers and partners.
CPAN works with most of the state’s leading managed care organizations including:
- Medicaid HMOs
- Medicare HMOs
- Medicaid CFCs & ABDs
- Commercial Payers
- MyCare Ohio Plans
- All ACA Plans
- An expansive and diverse network of facilities
- Access to facilities that can bolster their provider panel and provide quality options for their members
- CPAN facilities meet quality standards and utilize standardized procedures for their members
- Ability to select to contract with some of our facilities or the entire network
- Single point of contact for over 300 skilled nursing facilities
- Ensures effective case management among all CPAN network facilities
We understand that you need an answer quickly, and our team is committed to meeting your needs quickly and efficiently.
As a network built by providers, we are here to meet your needs and offer the services that will help you compete.
Our programs are designed to support your efforts to improve quality care and patient outcomes.
We know that you value clear communication and documentation, and our processes are designed to make that happen.
Our mission is to create a provider network that offers excellent customer service, contract access and case management services that will allow our providers to compete in a highly challenging health care marketplace.