Navigate MyCare Ohio with the Help of a Network
The Integrated Care Delivery System (ICDS) is a collection of managed care plans selected to coordinate physical, behavioral and long-term care services for individuals over the age of 18 who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare.
This includes people with disabilities, older adults and individuals who receive behavioral health services. Ohio’s ICDS is called MyCare Ohio.
Measurements of quality outcomes is critical within MyCare Ohio. CPAN is assisting members with this transition and educating our team and partners with information critical to case management.
The goals of the program include:
- Increased use of primary care, home visits, medication monitoring and post-hospital follow-up care
- Reduced skilled nursing home admissions and lengths of stay
- Lower hospital readmission rates
- Fewer ER visits
- Decrease in unnecessary services
Our team offers assistance to network partners:
- Facilitate contract addendum for ICDS plans
- Educate them on the impact of ICDS
- Provide case management support for patients who are directed to a lower level of care
- Educate on the processes of each plan
- Provides full case management and assistance with MyCare cases for skilled and non skilled services
We understand that you need an answer quickly, and our team is committed to meeting your needs quickly and efficiently.
As a network built by providers, we are here to meet your needs and offer the services that will help you compete.
Our programs are designed to support your efforts to improve quality care and patient outcomes.
We know that you value clear communication and documentation, and our processes are designed to make that happen.
Our mission is to create a provider network that offers excellent customer service, contract access and case management services that will allow our providers to compete in a highly challenging health care marketplace.